Surf the mystic waves of Tahiti. surf class tahiti
Before your surf session, we have a challenge for you ! Let’s start the day the right way, having a positive impact on our lands before hitting the waves. So put your gloves on, we’re having a little beach cleaning organized!
But don’t worry, it won’t take long before you jump in the water and discover the Tahitian waves.
Our guide, a local ocean lover and certified surf teacher, will find the perfect spot according to your group level and adapt his teaching to each of you. Relax and enjoy, it’s about time you experience the mythic waves of Tahiti ! Oh, and notice how warm the ocean is, just like the heart of Polynesians !
After a nice session, we’ll head to a very popular local restaurant to share a nice meal together.
You’re an ocean lover and want to challenge yourself on the Tahitian waves with a passionate local ? Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, join us for a day of fun in the water ! surf class tahiti
* Please note that 18 years-old children and over only can join the experience.
You may also like: The Coral Reef Restoration Project.
By booking this surfing experience, you offer a local kid the chance to reconnect with his favourite playground, the ocean.
Indeed, 3% of Nani's benefits is donated to SOS Children's Village*, so we can finance a year worth of surfing classes for 10 kids, each year.
* SOS Children's Village is the largest non-governmental organisation focused on supporting children without parental care and families at risk.
For your own comfort, please bring:
- Your bikini and dry clothes
- Your reusable water bottle
- A lycra tee-shirt if you have any, for sensitive skin
We can pick you up anywhere on the island between Paea and Papenoo, before 8am.
* When booking with your hotel, the concierge will let you know the time we'll come and pick you up.
If you're booking online, nothing to worry about. Simply inform us of your pick up location while checking out.
We'll start the day the right way, doing a beach cleaning from 8am. Expect to be in the water by 9 for a 3-hour surf session.
We'll then head to the restaurant around 12.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox